15+ Women Who Learned A Lesson About Shopping Online
LIKE OUR PAGE
Share on Facebook
Businesses and customers alike have embraced the internet as a cheaper and more convenient way to sell their products and make purchases . These virtual stores enable people to shop anywhere in the comfort of their homes without being pressurized by a sales person.
Women love shopping and some literally sleep at the malls. Thanks to online shopping, they can now shop without a hassle with just a click of a button.
However, despite the fact that it’s very convenient, online shopping has some risks. Most of the things sold online are not actually the same in person.
Check out some of the major online shopping fails below that will open your eyes to shopping more cautiously.
1. Maybe the seller shipped the wrong product to this woman. No woman in her right senses would buy such a non-flattering dress. They could have sent her the dress in pink or ironed it out at least.
2.If you want to buy a prom dress, please put in the extra effort of going to the store, so you can see the dress in person and try it on. You’ll save yourself this disappointment.
3. This is what you get for being so lazy. You need to be sure that such a stunning dress is actually absolutely gorgeous on you too otherwise you will be disappointed beyond measure like this lady.
4. Is this a mockery of Kim’s memorable outfit or did this woman really want to achieve the same look?
5. The disappointment on her face speaks volumes. Wait a minute….Are those dresses even the same? Yes they are.
6. I don’t see that the dress on the right as a see through. Imagine the frustration when this lady tried it on.
7. Everything fabulous about the latex stockings on the left from texture to the color and fitting is so wrong with those on the right.
8. You must be very bold and perfectly sure that the dress on the left will fit right on your body before ordering it online otherwise walk to the store to avoid the disappointment on the right.
9. Okay, which bride wouldn’t want to try on her wedding dress before paying for it? This is beyond disappointing and an immediate call for plan B.
10. So much for the saying that every woman needs a perfect little black dress. As much as this is one such dress on the right it is not exactly perfect on the left.
11. Classic story of theft. I mean who lies to this extent. This seller ought to be punished.
12.Is that material even meant to be worn or to catch mosquitoes? This is what you would receive in mail and immediately turn to the rubbish bin in disgust.
13. The gap between expectation and reality is real. In this case however, atleast the victim doesn’t seem to be bothered by it.
14. Quite sure the woman on the right is wondering to herself whether the seller actually mentioned that the dress was a see through.
15. Yet another fancy dress fail. Clearly online shopping for such dresses should be a no…no. You pay for royalty only to be handed some mockery of an outfit as is the case here.
16. For such a buggy fitting design, it’s quite unlikely that she wouldn’t fit in a sweater the same size as the model is wearing. Or maybe she needs help pulling it down!!
Please SHARE this post with your friends and family on Facebook!