There are days we thought we picked the best outfit for the day, walk out arrogantly into the streets in our city, and get shocked because we look like the fire hydrant next to our home in the outfit.
Some might consider it as embarrassing, but we can say it’s a step in learning the secret of how chameleons do their thing. Scroll through the list below to have a glimpse at ten people that accidentally wore ‘matching outfits’ as their surroundings.
1. This cute little girl realized she’s got some lookalike cautionary pole friends.
She reminds one of the little minions in Despicable Me.
2. The train must be trying to catch him.
A quick look would make him look like an ad at the side of the train.
3. He was in the market for another couch, but seems he already found his maker.
That combination of colors is uncommon too —making this a little too good for an accident.
4. Rocky start outfit for the lady
Guess fashion’s most remarkable influences are from the outdoors.
5. Fitting in with the crowd or in this case, the cabinet is all it takes to climb up that corporate ladder.
He looks embarrassed. Such a shame must have been the clown for the day.
6. “This is me as a tablecloth now.”
It looks like his present and future have been laid out in front of him. Get a picnic basket for this man!!
7. She might really love vase patterns though.
At least she looks really happy with her situation—actually, all the people above seemed satisfied in their own ways.
8. Ok, this is oddly satisfying.
The lines on that floor really match those on the shoes, wow!!
9. it’s been said that he sits on that spot every day with the same sweater.
He knows what he’s doing, doesn’t he?
10. Sometimes the embarrassment is a little too much that you’d want to disappear into the ground. Well, this works too….
All that’s needed is that friend that would take a photo to immortalize the moment.
11. Someone lost his ankles.
This is next-level camouflage; he will give a chameleon a run for its camo.
12. We can’t say if these match-the-bus people are not doing this intentionally. Happens far too often to be a coincidence
The fabric company needs to do some explaining.
13. This is someone’s dad taking ‘ball is life’ way too seriously.
The man would be like, ball, one of us has got to change.
14. Super camo and girls are turning out to be some combo.
Girls have somehow figured out the secret to going about life without drawing attention to yourself …….INVISIBLE!!
15. Mom must’ve made some towels to match your wardrobe junior.
Thanks a lot, mom!
16. If chameleons had a Supreme as in American Horror Story, she would be the one.
This is called ‘Basking in one’s glory.’
17. This is some pretty cool blending over here.
The carpet company is quite resourceful and efficient with their use of leftover materials.
18. He seems to be getting a wrong meaning for ‘man of the cloth.’
Don’t forget to SHARE and LIKE this with your friends for a good laugh!!